From the moment you land on the Island of Mustique, every magical moment at Toucan Hill awaits. Our Villa Manager will greet you at the airport and whisk you away to the highest point on the island, where you will be greeted by our welcoming staff.
|Weekly Rates||U.S. Dollars (2020-2021)|
|January 5, 2020 – April 30, 2020||$37,500|
|May 1, 2020 – July 17, 2020||$24,000|
|July 18, 2020 – August 22, 2020||$29,000|
|August 23, 2020 – November 20, 2020||$24,000|
|November 21, 2020 – December 19, 2020||$29,000|
|December 20, 2020 – January 4, 2021||$38,500 (plus 50% surcharge)|
|January 5, 2021 – April 30, 2021||$38,500|
All prices are subject to 11% government tax and a 10% island fee.
Your stay at Toucan Hill includes
- Four luxurious air-conditioned suites (“Toucan”, “Sultan”, “Pasha” and “Palm”) each featuring private baths, terraces and balconies, spacious dressing rooms and tiled bathrooms
- Master Pavilion available at an additional cost
- An attentive full-time staff of seven — estate manager, butler, chef, two housekeepers, houseman and gardener
- The Villa Manager will organize lunches and dinners, beach picnics, parties, spa treatments and water sports
- 2 infinity freshwater pools
- Airport pick-up upon arrival and return transfer upon departure
- Complimentary use of two vehicles for easy island transportation
- Laundry and ironing services
- Wireless internet and satellite TV
Additional charges apply to the following items
- All food and alcohol
- Gas/fuel for the vehicles
- Staff gratuities
- Daily newspaper deliveries
- Recreational arrangements (tennis, water sports, horseback riding, sightseeing to nearby islands)
- Spa services and treatments
Prior to your departure, the Villa Manager will settle your accounts so you may enjoy your last day in Paradise!
Please contact us for extended stays of over 14 nights, shorter stays of less than 7 nights, and special packages for honeymooners.